End of 2010

Quiet day at workand a storm coming in (snow that is!) My year has been great with some sadness added to the mix.
First the sad, I lost my friend Dee Beacom to cancer she was a tough lady whom I enjoyed going out to dinner with and to the apple farm and I will miss her.. My co workers husband has cancer
But on the lighter side! I found a new man with a beautiful daughter and a great family to boot that accepted me as one of their own! :)
In Feb I went to Rio again, I love carnival and all the Brazilian fun.
March brought a baby Granddaughter who was born on my cousins birthday, a little repayment for taking me to South America!! I got people ..teehee
I learned I love motocross, re found my love of camping, fishing and the outdoors. I have met new friends and found some old dear ones thanks to facebook, I can't wait to see what 2011 has to hold, I am hoping love and health for my family and friends.. God willing!!
http://public.fotki.com/Vixxen36/

Comments

Popular Posts