It is a cool 49 here today and cloudy, I had my car detailed yesterday, expensive but so nice and way overdue,
 I have been cooking, cleaning and surfing this fine day and now its time to maybe go for a walk/
  Question, I notice my neighbor is putting up a chicken wire fence next to our yard, and I am guessing it is so our leaves don't
blow into his yard?  Rick works 50 hrs a week and I can't rake so we really don't worry about them until the spring, plus all the caterpillars
are safe under them. They don't bother me as we live in the woods with 70 oak trees on our property.  Are any of you that worried about leaves or that bored that you run your lawnmower everyday if a leaf lands on your yard?  Maybe I should be worried that I am a bad neighbor? the old guy is always polite when we chat? 

Comments

Popular Posts