It has been a crazy busy week already for us.  I found out my niece is having a baby girls this fall, so excited!
  My dog Angel got in a fight with my poodle over protecting her bone and hurt my little Pierre's eye. He had to have it stitched shut for two weeks and then we find out if it was saved, the vet only gave it a 20% chance. Not good!
      I am just devastated over this and may have to re home the Chihuahua, but she is my husbands favorite and don't think he will part with her. I just don't know what to do?
  I baked all day yesterday making fudge, banana bread, chicken and biscuits the house smelled so good.  Oh and steamed machined the floor in the music room.
   I had to take a pain pill as my back tightened up real bad, it always happens when I am feeling ambitious.  It felt like I was having chest pains all night, scary but I know its just a muscle spasm s.
  It is over cast here this morning but all the snow melted from yesterday and we needed the moisture for the ground.
  I hope to get to some stitching today.  Have a great day all.

Comments

Popular Posts