We are having another beautiful sunny day here in Minnesota, I am shipping my coffee with two poodles curled up on my lap. The best way to start a morning.
I am going to try and organize the garage today, no heavy lifting for me, but I can sort the small stuff and find spots for everything.
We bought a wood stove for our future Minnesota room and I am trying to find room to store it.
Ok the third poodle just joined on my lap, and he is full of puppy kisses, it is getting harder to try and type.
We moved out our free loading roommate to the camper outside hopefully he will get the hint and move on. I have learned my lesson about trying to help someone out when they don't even try to help them self to get to a better place in life.
Ok time to get showered and dresses and get this day going.

Comments

Popular Posts