I never got my goose shelter built and so Ming and Ping are living in my basement.
 It is a pain cleaning up their cage every day, but my house  does not smell like a barn :)
 I can't wait until spring so they can live outdoors again.
  We came home from Wisconsin on sunday after a lovely visit with my parents and Aunt and Uncle.
Alyson came with me for a visit, boy that child has energy. I will post a picture later on of her posing for me.
She loves having her picture taken.
  Here is a picture of the Flan I made up north  recipe goes like this 1 can evaporated milk, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 6 eggs and a teaspoon of vanilla and one ounce cream cheese.  Blend in a blender until smooth, then pour into a pan with caramelized sugar at the bottom, bake in a pan of water bath until done.
Mine took 50 min, as it was a deep pan. Its done when a cold knife comes out clean when poked in the center.

Comments

Popular Posts