it is a brisk-17 this morning in Minnesota, no school for the kiddies and a train was frozen on the tracks on the
way to work so we had to take a alternate route to get Rick to work on time.
I am in my Queens Lane office waiting for it to warm up. My dizzy is almost all gone this morning, thank god I was getting scared.
It was not fun at all. 
My girlfriend roller her car last yesterday, thank god she and her son and her sons friend were all ok. She caught some slush driving on to an ongoing ramp and it flipped right over , they were hanging upside down held in by their seat belts. Even her little dog Simba made it ok, but Lisa said he was under the bed hiding now  .
That kind of thing can happen so fast in this kind of weather. I am glad they are all fine.
I am going to try and get caught up on work here in the office and then home to clean and make dinner.
Have a great day all.

Comments

Popular Posts