We did get just a dusting of snow last night, not like out east! The sun is coming up nice and bright and the crows are out in the driveway
eating the bread I toss for them every morning. 
   I am staying in today, as I have done enough running the last two days.
      Alysons "Star" day went fabulous yesterday, she would not share her grandmother with the other children at preschool..lol
  It really is amazing to step back and remember what a big deal learning how to listen, be patient and obey the teacher was.
    One little boy was having a rough day and kept crying if someone looked at him wrong, the teacher was so patient and took the time to sit by him and help him with his book reading.
   My daughter Carrie got the job, better hours and less babysitting for me, Not that I mind too much but it does take a toll on how much stitching I get done. 
  Keep warm everyone,

Comments

Popular Posts