Its a sunny warm Tuesday we are having today, I was too exhausted to post yesterday. Baby Axel got tubes in his ears and we had to be downtown Minneapolis
at 5:30am, that meant getting up at 4. We made it on time but there was a delay on his operating room and he didn't get into surgery until
8:00 which was very hard, as the little ones meds to relax him wore off and he was so hungry.
So I had crabby hungry baby and crabby, hungry, scared Momma on my hands. I wish they gave me some of those medications to relax.. teehee
I did all without coffee even, I didn't want to drink in front of Axel.
Long story short, He did just fine and is now recovering at home.
I am trying to decide what to do inside or last minute before winter outside things? It is going to get cold tomorrow again and I want to be prepared.

Comments

Popular Posts