A good Friday

    Puppy training went well yesterday although my 3 1/2 pound puppy thought she was going to take down a pit bull terrier, the terrier was afraid
of Lexi. lol
     We learned to look when our name is called and to sit. We have to weeks to work on these until our next session. My little poodle received
so much attention from everyone in the store it was a little distracting, but cute.
  Then Rick and I went to dinner with my mother in law and nephew, stepdaughter and her boyfriend, also my daughter and her baby, we went  to the Chinese buffet in town and had crab legs for Valentines Day dinner.
  Today my plans are to babysit my sons baby Logan, he has to take his little daughter to get new winter clothes. Her bag was stolen out of my daughter in laws car yesterday while at the YMCA.  It only contained the children s clothes but they broke the window to get in, poor little Alyson was very upset
someone took her heart mittens. she is almost 4 now.
 I plan to clean some bird cages that need it very badly, laundry and then some stitching is planned.
Have a great Sat everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts