the Vet trip

Both Lexi and Angel went to the Vet yesterday, Angel has an ear infection I will be treating for 10 days.
 Lexi came through with flying colors! She is one healthy pup. :)
She kept growling and scolding Angel for being naughty to the doctor.
I am not sure about this vet in St Francis? She was expensive and not too knowledgeable about
breeding? I don't think we will be going back there.
  I babysat Axel last night as his daycare wasn't working out so my daughter pulled him from it and I
will be watching him until she can get someone new.
The lady just had too many children to care for and was overwhelmed!
 He is such a good baby and doesn't like you leaving the room he is in, not even for a minute.
 today I have more babysitting then stitching. I look forward to a quiet weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts