It is about time
I got in here and update! I am back from my puppy retrieving trip to Memphis all went good except I ended up in North Carolina on the way down because of weather delays in Chicago.
I ended up with a three hour delay there and enjoyed myself with wine and some calamari, (fresh) and it was wonderful.
My hotel in Memphis was nice and I had a great breakfast every morning. The hotel picked me up and took me to the airport.
I got the puppy the night I landed and we had two days to bond. She was carrying my sock all around the room and slept in the big king sized pillow top bed with me at night.
It was raining and cold but I did end up getting to Beale Street and ate some ribs at BB Kings joint. 
My awful cold was painful with all the landing and taking off from the five airplanes I ended up on.
Today I am making a vet appointment and stitching.

Comments

Popular Posts